Diversion Programs & ApplicationsTraffic Diversions:
  • Moving Traffic Violations
  • Minor in Possession or Consumption of Liquor
  • First time Driving Under the Influence
Criminal Diversions:
  • Worthless Checks
  • Misdemeanor Criminal Offenses
  • Misdemeanor Drug Offenses
How to Complete and Submit a Diversion Application:
1.  Download the necessary applications.
2. Print completed form (or print and then complete)
3. Please deliver in person or mail completed application to the County Attorney's Office along with the $25.00 application fee. Check or Money Order, no cash accepted.
Rice County Attorney
Attn: Diversion
101 W. Commercial, 2nd Floor
Lyons, KS 67554

If you have any questions please call the County Attorney's Office at 620-257-3081