Additional Information

The Sheriff's Office updates offender registrations the 2nd and 3rd Tuesdays of the month from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

A requestor that is asking for information on another individual should use service.
A requestor that is asking for their own information may use the free KDOR service.
Concealed carry
For Concealed carry applications and information visit's License

To request Driver's License record information, please visit:

Kansas Department of Revenue - Driver's License Status Check
The Official Website of the State of Kansas - Subscribers Only
VIN Verification
For in state VIN verification and salvage titles:

Contact the Kansas Highway Patrol

For out of state VIN verification:

Contact Lyons Police Department

For road information and conditions, you can visit or call 511
REPORTS & PROCESS SERVICESThere is $15.00 fee for in-state Civil Process Service and $40.00 fee for out of state Civil Process Service.

There is a $5.00 cash fee for reports. Exact amount, cash only.